Fri, Mar 25|
Allure Art Studio
Women & Wellness Panel Discussion
An exclusive Women Empowerment Panel Discussion to help you embrace your overall wellness. Hosted by Yvonne Harris-Durham from Cup of Devotion & Amy Simon of Allure Art Studio, this event is perfect to embrace and celebrate being a woman.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Allure Art Studio, 197-05 Jamaica Ave, Jamaica, NY 11423, USA
About the event
ABOUT THE EVENT: This is a FREE LIVE panel discussion unpacking strategies to build your physical, emotional, financial, mental, societal, spiritual, and family wellness. Gift bag and light refreshments included!
- Lenora Harris-Shoulders (Wife, Mother, First Lady, Author, and Real Estate Agent)
- Shueanna Harrinandan (Risk Management Associate, Executive Director of NYLA, & Travel Agent)
- Leonora Martelly (Published Author, Community Activist, Founder of the SHE.IS.MADE. Community)
- Michele Davila (NY State Supreme Court Justice, Principal Court Attorney)
- Brandi Johnson (Pediatric Gastroenterology Administrator)
- Britney Garcia (Professional Chef, Food & Wellness Expert)
We are practicing social distancing with our seating, hand sanitizer is available when you walk in, and temperatures will be taken upon entry. The studio is fully disinfected before and after each event.
Entry will begin at 6pm. The Panel Discussion will start at 7pm. There will be seating for a studio audience and it's on a first come first serve basis.
EVENT PHOTOS & VIDEO:
We take pictures and videos of our events for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media promotions. If you do not want to be included, please advise a staff member upon arrival. If we inadvertently include you in a social media picture, please contact us and we will be happy to remove it.